CURRENT SHIPPING RATES:
Our handling fee covers the cost for our boxes and our team members to carefully pack each order. Thank you for ordering from Farm Fresh Living!
ORDERS UNDER $50.00: $12.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $50.01-100.00: $18.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $100.01-150.00: $29.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $150.01-200.00: $39.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $200.01-250.00: $49.95 + $3.50 handling fee
ORDERS FROM $250.00 and above 22% of total order + $3.50 handling fee
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR YOUR SECURITY WE NEVER SEE OR STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
ABOUT OUR PLANTS AND SHIPPING METHODS:
Farm Fresh Living is a year around working sustainable farm and nursery that grows using only organic methods. We are a small family owned and operated farm and practice a hands on approach to all aspects of our farm from growing our plants to shipping them to our website maintenance and development. On our farm we grow over 400 varieties of cold hardy perennials, hardy roses, over 30 varieties of hardy ornamental grasses, a wide selection of hardy shrubs, herbs, vegetables and much more. Our nursery and farm is located in a USDA Zone 5a growing zone, where cold winters and warm summers combine for the perfect climate to grow our cold hardy perennials, shrubs, grasses, herbs and other garden plants.
* When you purchase garden plants from Farm Fresh Living you are purchasing at a minimum two-year old plants that are shipped fully rooted and ready to thrive in your garden.
* As environmentally responsible farmers, we grow all of our plants utilizing only sustainable and organic methods.
* All of our plants are grown pesticide-free!
* Our plants are shipped as noted in each description either: bare-root, bulb, 3.5” pot or nursery trade 1 gallon and 2 gallon sizes.
* Our plants are grown outside, not in a greenhouse! Plants that are grown outside are tougher, healthier and will perform better in your garden.
* Just prior to shipping we properly trim back our plants as required.
* If you have a question about a plant or would like us to email you a photo prior to shipping, please drop us an email.
WHAT SHIPS WHEN:
Please take note that our farm and nursery is located in Eastern Oregon in a USDA hardiness zone 5, which means that we often have snow on the ground until late March or early April. We begin shipping our healthy plants once they have broken bud in the spring and show ample foliage growth. This ensures that you receive a viable plant that will thrive in your garden for years to come.
Please note that all shipping dates are approximations and can be adjusted for weather conditions which can impact the ship date!
* Perennials, shrubs, ornamental grasses and potted herbs - spring shipping starts late April unless otherwise noted in the product description or due to weather delays. NOTE: some plants and perennials break dormancy later, and cannot be shipped until they have broken bud and show viable growth.
* Potted roses start shipping May 15th
* Gladiolus and Lily bulbs start shipping mid April.
* Certified organic seed potatoes, certified organic garlic and certified organic onion sets start shipping late March - early April depending on the weather. Fall potatoes and garlic start shipping late August.
* Fertilizer, garden gloves, garden accessories ship all year long.